1) Do you have shipping across India?
- Yes, we have shipping across India.
2) What are the delivery charges?
- Each item you select has the delivery charges added to it. You can get a split up of the delivery charges in the invoice.
3) When will my order be delivered?
- Estimated delivery is given against each order. While sincere efforts are being made to deliver the products within the given time frame, factors like availability, festive seasons, courier delays are bound to happen. These factors are constantly monitored to keep any inordinate delays under control.
4) How will my order be delivered?
- Courier companies offering the best services are roped in to deliver your products safely for orders.
5) How will I get information regarding my order delivery?
- Customer will receive the tracking details at the registered orders page/email/SMS using which the tracking can be done using the tracking link attached. The courier partner will get in touch with you prior to the delivery.
6) What if I am not available during the time of delivery?
- Delivery will be rescheduled again after discussions with our courier partner and the rescheduled date will be provided.
7) What happens if a wrong address or phone number is provided?
- Additional cost would be charged for changing the address or phone number as charged by the respective courier partner.
8) What is the procedure to cancel the order?
- Cancellation of order cannot be done once order is paid.
NOTE: In all the below cases, the products will be returned to us either through our courier partner or to our delivery executive depending on the delivery location. The pickup for which will be scheduled by us.
1) What if the items I have received are damaged?
- Damages will be verified based on photographs of corresponding products shared by you. Based on the evaluation, the products will be reissued after receiving back the damaged goods for which postal charges will be borne by SaroMart.com.
2) Is it possible for me to get the money refunded?
- No, the refund will only be issued for cases where products are damaged or lost in transit.
3) What if an item is missed out?
- You will be notified well in advance regarding the missed out products. Apart from this, if there is a discrepancy in the order, it will be verified with the photographs of the products received against the photograph of the physical invoice attached along with your order.
4) What if I have a quality complaint?
- The details regarding the quality complaint must be explained clearly to our customer support executive and the refund is clearly subjected to the management’s decision.
5) How long do I have to report a complaint regarding a product?
- Any complaint needs to be raised within 24 hours from the date of delivery.